Monday, March 30, 2009

You Can Never Have Too Much Jewelry (Especially When It's For a Good Cause!)

We do a lot with regards to jewelry at Be the Change. We have someone who makes it for us , we send it to other countries, we sell it, we wear it. We do a lot with jewelry. It is a universal thing that women love jewelry.

You may be familiar with Silpada Jewelry. They make beautiful sterling silver jewelry. A year ago we were given the opportunity to work with a Silpada representative to have a jewelry show that would benefit Be the Change Foundation. We’ve kindly been given that opportunity again.
On April 23, 2009 from 7-9m at the home of Cheryl Varga (1703 Makefield Road, Yardley, PA 19067) we will be hosting a Silpada jewelry party. If you are not familiar with Silpada jewelry, they make beautiful sterling silver jewelry. All proceeds from the sale of the jewelry will be donated to the Be the Change Foundation. We can all use a little more jewrlry :)

We hope you can join us this evening, even if you do not wish to shop for jewelry, we welcome you just to join us for light snacks, coffee, tea, wine and conversation. If will be an nice evening to come together for those who are enslaved, and perhaps go home with some jewelry. For more information, please feel free to e-mail us.

In addition, please watch for another special jewelry opportunity coming in May. Mark your calendars for May 30th. More details will follow.

*Please note the correct address is 1703 Makefield Road. The address that was sent via e-mail is incorrect and a follow up e-mail to correct that mistake will be sent* Thank you!

1 comment:

Ray said...

Hello,

I left your organization an email and I will try and call later on today.

My reason for contacting you is that I too have had a desire to start an organization called Be The Change Foundation. And I think the vision I was given for this organization aligns with the very things that you are doing. Essentially i'd like to combine forces and work with you under your organization to full fill the vision that I have which as I mentioned before completely aligns with your mission and beliefs. I have a much broader vision but I think that we would do well to work together. I will leave you my email in hopes of getting a reply so that I may discuss with you further what I had in mind.

Thank you,
Renaldo Francois
Email: Renaldof@verizon.net